Saturday, July 22, 2006

Where all of my money goes

So not too long ago I bought this tank:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The tank is 6'x1.5'x2', 125 gallons . If you have ever seen my 20L, that is the size of the tank you can see on the right. It pretty much came with everything, including a PLC controller to run the lights and filters. Trying to figure out the wiring has been keeping me entertained for some time now.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Today I went to the ACA (American Cichlid Association) convention to pick up some things for the tank. This is my new wood (there is a rock every foot on the tape measure),
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
this is my new L-183,
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
and this is my new L-260 Queen Arabesque
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I plan on feeding them these zuchinni that I grew. I am not quite sure how they got as big as they did as quickly as they did. I am also not quite sure why the coloration is so funny. For now, lets just say it was global warming.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home